The 7th International Workshop on the Application of FPGAs in NPPs concluded successfully on October 17, 2014. The workshop was hosted by the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
95 participants from 15 countries and the IAEA attended the workshop, representing nuclear utilities, vendors & suppliers, technical support organizations, nuclear regulators, universities, and government organizations.
The agenda included:
- 26 presentations,
- technical demonstration by Radiy on their Design and V&V of FPGA-Based Applications,
- panel discussion on Regulations and Licensing,
- panel discussion on Software Hazard Analysis,
- panel discussion on Functional Verification and IV&V Strategies for FPGA,
- technical tour of EPRI’s Performance Demonstration and testing facility.
The presentations are available upon request. Please contact Debbie Rouse by email at email@example.com
The next International Workshop on Application of FPGAs in NPPs will be held on October 13-16, 2015, in Shanghai, China. The meeting will be hosted by the State Nuclear Power Automation System Engineering Company, SNPAS, co-organized with SunPort SA.
SunPort is looking forward to welcoming you to the next FPGA Workshop.